The Checklist Content Template
Before driving to the grocery store, do you write a list of things you need to buy,
Maybe you can remember the most important things and go without a checklist. But how about going on holiday, I bet you start a while before and come up with a checklist:
People love checklists, because it helps them remember all the important things. There’s nothing worse than arriving at the hotel and find out that you left something really critical at home. Or that you had sent in your tax bill, but forgotten about the deductibles…
Make your readers happy by giving them a checklist that is easy to use.
* Lists of things people need to pack before going on a holiday.
* Pages a blogger needs to add to conform with Google and the law.
* Materials a crafter needs to get to make a dining room table.
* Software and scripts a secretary should use to do automatic backups.
* Papers the bride and groom needs to get before a marriage.
This is how to use the Checlist Content Template:
1: Pick a topic that is relevant for your niche.
2: Come up with an attention grabbing headline. Include the word “checklist”.
3: Write an introduction to your article. Tell your audience why it is important to remember everything you have on your checklist.
4: Write your checklist. Elaborate on every point, if necessary, to explain why you find it important.
5: Summon up your article in the conclusion, and lead into your resource box, if you are writing for article syndication, traffic or back links.
Who did that?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did that happen?
How did it happen?