The Checklist Content Template
People love when things are made easy for them, and instead of having to think a process through themselves, they’ll enjoy a checklist from you.
It’s also an easy piece of content to create, so this is really a win-win template.
This is how you write an article using the Checklist Content Template:
1. Pick your topic.
2. Come up with an intriguing headline and make sure to include the word “checklist” in your headline.
3. Brainstorm on everything people need to do to complete this project.
Let’s say you want to write “Checklist to a Successful Walk With Your Dog”, think about what a person needs to do before going outside, e.g. check the weather, find an umbrella, find the dog’s leash, find the dog, etc.
4. Put all the necessary steps in chronological order.
5. Write a sub-header about each step on the checklist.
6. Elaborate on each sub-header, explaining exactly what the reader must do.
7. Summon up your article in the conclusion, and lead into your resource box, if you’re writing for syndication, traffic or back links.
Who did that?
Where did it take place?
When did it take place?
Why did that happen?
How did it happen?